After a year of being indoors dealing with the pandemic, the time is now to get back outside and enjoy your outdoor living.
Your backyard and patio can be turned into your dream destination without leaving your home. But you need to consider your budget and design ideas.
Lets’ start with outdoor furniture pieces that suit your style, patio tables, benches, chairs, swings, fire pits, and picnic tables. You want quality, and that will last for many years.
The Charming Bench Company meets all those requirements and it is owned by a husband-and-wife team who want to help you design your dream outdoor living environment.
The Charming Bench Company was started ten years ago by Stuart, a designer based out of California. He started with the vision of selling high-quality products to customers around the USA. Then in 2017, Chris and Emily Campbell purchased the company. They have focused on growing and delivering on that same promise of quality products that are delivered directly to their customers. Today they sell over 35,000 outdoor furniture products, everything from fire pits to stunning outdoor seating. Their products tend to lean towards the higher- end and most of their products are made with real wood or poly (recycled plastic) here in the U.S.
“Last year was a busy year for our industry but with so many people unable to order with many items out of stock or on backorder for several months. We have seen our customers order even earlier this year!
Traditionally April is when the patio season kicks off across the country, and this year the “spring rush” started in January and has remained very consistent. Many of those customers that were unable to get their patio furniture last year, are ordering far in advance to ensure they are able to get their furniture in time to enjoy this summer,” stated Chris Campbell
They work together on this e-commerce business alongside a small team delivering quality products.
The Charming Bench Company is focused only on e-commerce and as a result, they offer competitive prices and offer exceptional customer support. They stand behind those words with a price match guarantee and complimentary design consultations to ensure customers get exactly what they want. Customers also notice in the reviews, that their products are designed to last decades and it is not uncommon for the products to have a ten- or twenty-year warranty.
A bonus is that most of The Charming Bench Company furniture is designed and manufactured by Amish colonies that they partner with in the United States. Plus, for every order at The Charming Bench Company, they plant a tree in a U.S. National Park. We were impressed to learn that they partner and support a non-profit that helps grow and plant the trees. They planted over planted over 1,000 trees across six different national parks last year. That makes a huge impact on our environment.
“I got a swing bed, and I have to say Charming Bench does the best outdoor furniture I’ve had the pleasure to use! Excellent finish and insightful design. A fantastic addition to my garden!” JD
Take a look at their top in-demand sellers:
Amish Hickory Porch Swing — which is built in Pennsylvania and was recently featured in Country Living Magazine.
Cedar Pergola — Amazing pergola and an absolute favorite by our customers and just came back in stock.
Versaloft Mission Swinging Daybed — A top seller every year, customers love this swinging daybed.
Start today to design your “staycation” destination in your backyard with high- quality well – built outdoor furniture.
You can visit and follow The Charming Bench Company:
- She has been analyst, beauty expert, mom of 2, cook, teacher, content writer, and a reviewer with a passion to have a smart home with her husband. She often tests new things and gadgets that come into the market with the help of her team to review items. When she’s not at her computer, you can find her at her kitchen, busy with 2 kids, or maybe on Pinterest @xadiacashif where she likes to share about her lifestyle and work. Alternatively, try her email at email@example.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite and latest gizmos.
- Parenting TipsJanuary 19, 2024Celebrate in Style: Best 100 Days of School T-Shirt Ideas for Every Occasion
- Parenting TipsDecember 20, 2023Nurturing Love: Exploring the Infinite Reasons Why We Cherish Our Children
- Parenting TipsNovember 26, 2023Importance of art and craft in child development
- Parenting TipsNovember 12, 2023Nurturing Mothers: The Rising Issue of Postpartum Depression and the Vital Role of Self-Care.