There are many ways to express the excitement and joyous for the month of Ramadan and wearing Ramadan t-shirts is one of them. Muslim wait for the month of Ramadan throughout the year. Ramadan is a kind of festival for Muslims when they observe fast and enjoy the routine which is totally different from the routine of daily life. During Ramadan, Muslims are also instructed to refrain from sinful behavior that could negate the reward of fasting, such as lying, cheating, stealing, gossiping, backbiting, slander or rude and offensive speech. Sexual relations are also forbidden during the fast.
Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and is observed by Muslims worldwide as a month of fasting (sawm), prayer, reflection, and community. This annual observance is regarded as one of the Five Pillars of Islam. The month lasts 29–30 days based on the visual sightings of the crescent moon, according to numerous biographical accounts compiled in hadiths. The word “Ramadan” derives from the Arabic root ramaḍa, which means scorching heat or dryness.
During Ramadan, Muslims do some signature tasks and they want to express this by wearing Ramadan designs printed on Ramadan shirts. So let’s see what are some interesting Ramdan t-shirts in the market with fun Ramadan sayings and slogans. share iftar, do not drink water,
Best Collection of Ramadan T shirts
Most of the Ramadan t shirt design feature a lantern and moon which is repetitive and kind of boring. We bring some unique and colorful Ramadan t shirts designs that will surely be according to the tastes of modern consumers. Click on image to know more about prices and Ramadan t shirts designs.
No not even water shirt
Ramadan kareem t shirt
Ramadan Mubarak t shirt
My first Ramadan t shirt
Iftar Prep Crew T shirt
- She has been analyst, beauty expert, mom of 2, cook, teacher, content writer, and a reviewer with a passion to have a smart home with her husband. She often tests new things and gadgets that come into the market with the help of her team to review items. When she’s not at her computer, you can find her at her kitchen, busy with 2 kids, or maybe on Pinterest @xadiacashif where she likes to share about her lifestyle and work. Alternatively, try her email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite and latest gizmos.
- Parenting TipsNovember 26, 2023Importance of art and craft in child development
- Parenting TipsNovember 12, 2023Nurturing Mothers: The Rising Issue of Postpartum Depression and the Vital Role of Self-Care.
- FashionOctober 16, 2023Animal Print Leggings Fashion
- Parenting TipsOctober 16, 2023Babydekentje met naam: een uniek en liefdevol geschenk