Most of us face acne break out sessions in different phases of our lives. Camouflaging pimples with makeup is not a solution to this skin problem. This matter needs to address from the inside out to improve the overall epidermal skin layer. Good hygienic conditions and a healthy skincare routine can solve this problem adequately. First, you have to understand your skin type so you can take the precautionary measures accordingly.
What is salicylic acid?
For clean and clear skin you need a face wash that helps you to unclogged skin pores and gets rid of bacteria effectively. If you think that face washing with normal soap and water is enough to fight acne-causing bacteria then you need to revise your thoughts. It is important to remove dead skin cells and expose fresh and healthy cells and improve the appearance of the cell. Dermatologists say that the best salicylic acid face wash can help to fight acne for oily skin. Salicylic acid is an organic substance extracted from willow tree bark or naturally found in granny smith apple, raspberries, and cantaloupe.
Types of Salicylic acid face washes
You can find salicylic acid-based face washes for mild exfoliation, temperamental skin, or medicated face wash for your face.
- Acne-prone skin should be treated with mild foaming face wash then a gentle oil application can reduce the inflammation and acne scars by healing up the skin layer.
- Teatree based face wash helps to remove excess oil and deep cleanse clogged pores.
- There are medicated salicylic acids without fragrant for sensitive skin type.
- If you are suffering from dull and dry skin then you should go for a face wash which helps to balance the PH and brighten up your complexion.
- If you get exposure to pollution then select face wash with salicylic acid to deep cleanse your face thoroughly for clear and bacterial free skin.
Related Article: Top 3 Best Herbal Fat Burners for Women
How salicylic acid face washes help to cure acne?
By adding the right salicylic acid face wash to your skincare routine you can get rid of acne very quickly. Salicylic acid works to dissolve the layer between dead and new cells and gentle message peel of old cells like microdermabrasion. It also reduces the inflammation and redness of the skin and speeds up the healing of damaged cells and leaves behind supple and moisturized skin without over-drying. During the pandemic, wearing masks for protection reported acne on the cheeks and nose area. Acne on the cheeks, jawline, and chin area is due to hormonal changes in the blood. Or if you have oily skin then you must be facing an acne problem due to clogged pores. Combining with Hyaluronic Acid Serum you can balance the pH of your face. Normal skin cells produce oil through sebaceous glands to keep skin from drying but oil skin cells produce excessive oil called sebum. When this sebum clogs the pores it promotes acne-causing bacterial growth. Salicylic acid face washes can help you to achieve perfect and spotless skin.
How to select salicylic acid face wash?
While selecting effective salicylic acid face-wash other than company’s reputation you must also consider these factors.
- Try for a salicylic acid face wash with a 2% salicylic acid concentration; this is the recommended concentration.
- Keep in mind your skin tone.
- Choose a salicylic acid face wash with moisturizing components like glycerin and hyaluronic acid if you have dry skin.
- Choose a face wash that is made to regulate oil production if you have oily skin.
- Look for extra acne-fighting ingredients: For even better acne treatment outcomes, look for face washes that also contain benzoyl peroxide, sulfur, or alpha-hydroxy acids.
- She has been analyst, beauty expert, mom of 2, cook, teacher, content writer, and a reviewer with a passion to have a smart home with her husband. She often tests new things and gadgets that come into the market with the help of her team to review items. When she’s not at her computer, you can find her at her kitchen, busy with 2 kids, or maybe on Pinterest @xadiacashif where she likes to share about her lifestyle and work. Alternatively, try her email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite and latest gizmos.
- Parenting Tips2023.08.09Baby Gate for TV Stand: Keeping Your Little Explorer Safe and Sound
- Parenting Tips2023.06.02Newborn Photography: Timeless Portraits of Babies
- Parenting Tips2023.05.11The Importance of Ear Hygiene: Tips for Healthy Ears
- Parenting Tips2023.05.02Benefits of Daddy’s Girl Baby Clothes