Wrinkles and facial lines, which are characteristic of aging are normal, and every human being eventually develops them. It is usually irreversible and cannot be helped as it is a natural process. Premature aging on the other hand is undesirable and is usually caused by health and lifestyle choices which can be modified by lifestyle changes and specific skincare products made for that purpose like the Mixx Lab anti-aging antioxidant serum and Mixx Lab Pro-xylane 10% anti-aging essence.
In this article, we will be sharing some tips on how you can prevent your skin from aging prematurely!
Protect yourself from the sun
Sun exposure is the most common cause of premature wrinkling. This is because the ultraviolet rays from the sun destroy the skin’s elastic fibers. Be sure to protect your skin every day by using sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 30. You can also wear protective clothing including hats and sunglasses for extra protection.
Moisturizers help to nourish our skin and keep it hydrated. Moisturized skin always looks brighter and youthful. Dry skin on the other hand looks dull and is more prone to wrinkles and fine lines.
Be gentle on your skin
Avoid excessive exfoliation, using skincare products that burn or sting the face, or highly fragranced products as they can cause skin irritation. Continuous skin irritation can make the skin look older.
Smoking damages and causes a breakdown of the collagen and elastin in the skin that gives it its strength. Therefore smoking makes the skin more prone to wrinkling. It also reduces blood flow to the skin, giving it a dull complexion.
Reduce alcohol intake
Moderate intake of alcohol is okay but intake of alcohol in excess can be rough on the skin. Alcohol causes skin dehydration leaving it rough and dry. It also damages blood vessels and reduces blood flow to the skin.
A whole lot of what we see on the outside of our body is a result of what we take in. Cut down on processed sugars and fats as they have been found to accelerate aging. Instead, eat more fruits, vegetables, and proteins for youthful, healthy-looking skin.
Practicing daily exercise helps to improve blood circulation which is beneficial to the skin since blood flow brings essential nutrients to the skin necessary for the production of some important constituents of the skin.
This anti-aging antioxidant serum protects the skin from UV rays and free radicals which are harmful to the skin. It is loaded with ingredients proven to keep skin hydrated and improve its vitality giving it a supple, youthful appearance!
This anti-aging essence increases skin collagen levels which help to keep the skin looking plump and youthful. It prevents early signs of aging and reduces the appearance of fine lines by increasing the production of some important building blocks of the skin. Overall it leaves the skin looking vibrant, smooth, and hydrated.
- Rab Deem was born in South Korea and raised in Canada, except for the time when she moved back to Korea and attended high school there. She studied History and Literature at the University of Toronto. After her studies, she joined several saloons and attended many seminars about skin-related issues. She researched chemicals and serums used in beauty products. She began writing her debut article after obsessing over books about the Korean Skincare routines. When she’s not writing, she can be found wandering through nature or journaling at a coffee shop. She currently lives in New York with her husband.
- BeautyMay 22, 2023Enhancing Your Glamour: The Magic of a Mirror Makeup Vanity
- BeautyMay 22, 2023The Beautiful Illusion: The Pros and Cons of Eyelash Extensions: Is It Worth It?
- BeautyMarch 2, 2023Eyebrow Microblading: The Ultimate Solution for Perfect Brows
- BeautyMarch 1, 2023Golden Beauty: Unlocking the Benefits of Turmeric for Skin