It has been one year since the lockdown due to Covid-19. This past year we have all become educated on how to prevent the spread of germs. Mask wearing and sanitizing our hands is the best protection, before and after you are vaccinated.
Many of us got into the habit of carrying hand sanitizer in our cars and handbags. However, the alcohol-based hand sanitizers leave hands dry, cracked, and irritated. Many dermatologists have reported an increase in contact dermatitis caused by the increased use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers and handwashing.
New to the market and just in time, SaniMoist® Moisturizing Cream Based Antibacterial Hand Sanitizers are a solution to this problem. The product is manufactured by Trigg Laboratories which saw a critical market need and stepped up to meet it.
SaniMoist® 2 IN 1 Moisturizing Cream Based Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer kills 99.9% of germs, while the soothing lotion hydrates and softens your skin. SaniMoist® is free from parabens and formulated to meet the preferences of highly discerning consumers. Premium ingredients such as pure plant-based coconut glycerin, aloe vera, vitamin E, mint leaf, lavender, and rosemary make them suitable for even sensitive skin and a great alternative to alcohol-based hand sanitizers or traditional hand creams.
The introductory assortment includes infused Vanilla, infused Lavender, and a fragrance-free version. This infused balm lotion cream is a treat for hands in need. This lotion cream restores vital moisture back helping strengthen the protective skin barrier. The entire family will love the scents and results.
All three versions of SaniMoist® are NDC registered, cruelty-free (never tested on animals), and manufactured in an FDA registered, 13485 ISO certified laboratory that has been trusted for over 30 years.
“Unlike traditional liquid and gel alcohol hand sanitizers which are harsh and have a drying, cracking effect, SaniMoist® 2 IN 1 Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Creams moisturize and nourish skin while killing 99.9% of germs,” stated Michael Trigg, Founder of Trigg Laboratories.
SaniMoist® Moisturizing Cream Based Antibacterial Hand Sanitizers do not use the traditional alcohol base to kill germs. Instead, they rely on gentler Benzalkonium Chloride to perform this task. Therefore, they offer outstanding hygiene without the common side effects. Your skin is left soft, soothed, and sanitized.
“WOW, this new SaniMoist is Great, kills the germs and alcohol-free, no more dry skin, and on top of that, it smells GREAT. What more could you want from a Hand Sanitizer Cream? BTW I let my neighbors know about this and they all love it also.” JC
Protect yourself, your family, and your hands!
You can purchase SaniMoist® on Amazon.
- She has been analyst, beauty expert, mom of 2, cook, teacher, content writer, and a reviewer with a passion to have a smart home with her husband. She often tests new things and gadgets that come into the market with the help of her team to review items. When she’s not at her computer, you can find her at her kitchen, busy with 2 kids, or maybe on Pinterest @xadiacashif where she likes to share about her lifestyle and work. Alternatively, try her email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite and latest gizmos.
- Parenting TipsJanuary 19, 2024Celebrate in Style: Best 100 Days of School T-Shirt Ideas for Every Occasion
- Parenting TipsDecember 20, 2023Nurturing Love: Exploring the Infinite Reasons Why We Cherish Our Children
- Parenting TipsNovember 26, 2023Importance of art and craft in child development
- Parenting TipsNovember 12, 2023Nurturing Mothers: The Rising Issue of Postpartum Depression and the Vital Role of Self-Care.