Today we’ll review amourdiamant.com; it is a brand of lab-grown diamond rings. I saw an ad on Facebook sponsored by this brand, where they promised a better price for rings, and every time we saw something to-good-to-be-true, we are skeptical, right?
That’s why I decided to order a ring from them and write an honest review about it.
1. Order Process
The website is quite easy to use and informative. I added to my cart an Amóur Diamant™ Ring at 1.0 carat because it was discounted at 285 euros (245 GBP). After I confirmed my shipping address, I paid with my PayPal account. It is easy and more secure to pay with PayPal because it offers you an additional protection layer. Anytime you have doubts about an online shop – check if they offer PayPal as a payment option.
I received an e-certificate immediately after I placed my order. It certifies the ring material and the stone. Also, there is a QR code to a report from IGI (International Gemological Institute). There I downloaded my report in PDF, which contains all details about the authenticity of my lab-grown diamond.
I received an email from AmourDiamant where I found the tracking number from FedEx. The estimated delivery time at that moment was five days.
After five days, I got an email from FedEx saying that the delivery will be the next day. So yes, finally I received my order on the 6th day.
3. The Ring
It is a beautiful ring. Honestly, it looks better than in the photos. So silly photos can’t transmit the shines and sparkles. The diamond seems natural, even if it is lab-grown; nothing to complain about.
I was wearing it for a week and got a lot of questions and compliments from everybody. It worth every penny! 🙂
Conclusion: Yes, AmourDiamant is legit, and the rings are fantastic. I can’t believe I paid only 285 euros. Something similar should cost $1000 downtown. I decided to buy another jewelry ring from AmourDiamant, a 2-carat Briller Ring, as a mommy’s anniversary gift.
What I Like
- The ring design and stone quality
- The price
- Rings are re-sizeable
- Fast shipping is free
- Offers 24/7 Support
- PayPal/Credit Cards as payment options
What I don’t Like
- Live Chat instead of a support phone number
- Installments are not offered at this moment
My Rating: 4.5/5 Stars
Related Article: Antique Trash Cans
- She has been analyst, beauty expert, mom of 2, cook, teacher, content writer, and a reviewer with a passion to have a smart home with her husband. She often tests new things and gadgets that come into the market with the help of her team to review items. When she’s not at her computer, you can find her at her kitchen, busy with 2 kids, or maybe on Pinterest @xadiacashif where she likes to share about her lifestyle and work. Alternatively, try her email at email@example.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite and latest gizmos.
- Parenting TipsNovember 26, 2023Importance of art and craft in child development
- Parenting TipsNovember 12, 2023Nurturing Mothers: The Rising Issue of Postpartum Depression and the Vital Role of Self-Care.
- FashionOctober 16, 2023Animal Print Leggings Fashion
- Parenting TipsOctober 16, 2023Babydekentje met naam: een uniek en liefdevol geschenk