Good education is the foundation for a quality life. It is the tool through which children can achieve their true potential. Good education stems right from the tender ages of a child’s development. At a time when the pandemic has compromised physical learning in schools, DailiesPods steps up to ensure there’s no educational gap for young learners. It offers online learning that focuses on academic prowess and social skills to ensure children fit into the real world where you need more than book smarts to thrive. The app’s primary goal is to help tender minds get ready for kindergarten, offering a preschool environment that brings out the best in each student. The app offers personalized attention to learners, feeding strengths and bolstering weaknesses to ensure all-around success across various areas.
Features of the app
- DailiesPods is available for iOS devices and it offers the following benefits to young learners and their parents:
- Personalized plans: DailiesPods understands every learner is different.
- Consequently, plans are tailored to bring out the best in each particular child as opposed to an umbrella approach.
- Success in life also depends on social skills. The app offers opportunities for young learners to interact, make friends, learn more about themselves, and be an all-rounded human being.
- Daily reports: To ensure parents keep track of their kid’s goals and progress,
- DailiesPods sends reports each day.
- A wide selection of flexible monthly plans to fit your pocket as a parent.
- Free first video class to try out for your peace of mind! You can get a taste of the program before spending anything.
How DailiesPods works?
DailiesPods runs on monthly subscription plans. However, you can try out the first class for free to see what the app has to offer. Parents can take charge of the app to ensure it fits into their budgets. Classes cost between $10 to $20 each. Via consultation between parents and tutors, you can figure out how many online classes your child can take according to your financial ability. Parents can schedule classes for their children anytime before it begins. One can also skip a class if they so choose, with one tap.
Why DailiesPods stand out from other apps of its kind?
Most other educational apps and the system suffer from one flaw: a generalized approach to learning. Children constantly get left behind in the crowd and often don’t get the special attention they need. DailiesPods takes a unique and individualized approach to education, where teaching methods are customized for each child’s needs. What’s more, the app encompasses expert and experienced tutors and also grows not only academic knowledge but also socialization skills.