Imagine the soft, bouncy, and thick hair that you can show off pompously. But pollution, stress, imbalanced diet, and excess use of styling products ruin the original beauty of hair. Some men face thinning of hairline due to some hereditary issues or hormonal changes during pregnancy in women. No matter what causes hair damage you can reverse the loss by paying attention to your hair. We will help you to get back healthy hair naturally by following some guidelines at home.
Our ancestors used to have thick and strong hair because they live in relatively less polluted environments. Their lifestyle was much better and healthier than us and they get most of the nutrients from natural resources. My grandmother used to have very beautiful hair because she had been following her hair care routine ritually. When I face massive hair-loss sessions after pregnancy I tried my grandmother’s methods of hair care and find the amazing result in form of bouncy and thick hair back within few months.
Why does hair stop growing?
About a few months back two of my friends decided to have the same haircut. And now one of them has shorter hair than my other friend. Actually, on average, our hair grows about ½ inch per month but this growth rate may slightly different from person to person. With a healthy protein diet and biotin intake accelerate hair can grow faster than usual. As scalp receive the nourishment from the food and transfer it to the hair roots. Besides food, there are some hair treatments like protein masks or oiling the hair that can also help to achieve the results quickly. Damaged hair with split ends becomes rough and brittle and breaks off from the tips restrict the hair length from growing.
Why use hair oil?
Ancient Egyptian and Indus civilizations proved to practice hair oiling tradition from 300 BC. And this culture of hair oil therapy is getting popular in the Western world. Because harsh chemical hair dye techniques and hairstyling products block the hair root and result in hairline thinning.
Indian hair is considered as best hair because they are a virgin and healthy. Indian ladies used to oil their hair regularly and this tradition passes from one generation to the other. This oiling nourishes the scalp and stimulates the roots to the growth of hair. It can be tricky to find the single best oil for hair growth and thickness from a wide range of oils. In this case, a combination oil can be a better choice for all hair types. Because some oil is rich in vitamins while some provide luster to the hair cuticles and protect the hair from damage and split ends. Either you can leave the oil overnight in your hair or can apply it 30 minutes before taking the shower. And make sure not to skip oiling at least twice a month for distinctive positive effects on your hair.
How to repair damaged hair in men and women
- Increase the protein intake in form of red meat, eggs, legumes, and lentils.
- Seafood is a rich source of Omega 3 and helps to produce amino acid molecules for hair growth.
- Give your scalp good hair oil massage to increase blood circulation to the hair roots,
- Take a break from chemical treatments to hair like bleaching, hair dye, and relaxing or perming.
- Hair growth supplements can aid the hair repair cycle.
- Use more natural hair products.
- Apply Aloe Vera or flaxseed gel to maintain the moisture in the hair.
- Go for heatless hairstyling techniques to reduce hair damage.
- Do not use warm water to rinse your hair.
These tips are equally result-oriented for both men and women. So now no one can stop you to attain celebrity-quality thick hair.
- She has been analyst, beauty expert, mom of 2, cook, teacher, content writer, and a reviewer with a passion to have a smart home with her husband. She often tests new things and gadgets that come into the market with the help of her team to review items. When she’s not at her computer, you can find her at her kitchen, busy with 2 kids, or maybe on Pinterest @xadiacashif where she likes to share about her lifestyle and work. Alternatively, try her email at email@example.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite and latest gizmos.
- Parenting TipsNovember 26, 2023Importance of art and craft in child development
- Parenting TipsNovember 12, 2023Nurturing Mothers: The Rising Issue of Postpartum Depression and the Vital Role of Self-Care.
- FashionOctober 16, 2023Animal Print Leggings Fashion
- Parenting TipsOctober 16, 2023Babydekentje met naam: een uniek en liefdevol geschenk