Wearing a wig can be scary as most people get conscious after trying a wig for the first time. And this mindfulness of looking weird to shatter their confidence. There was a time when we had no choice except using sham looking synthetic wig and you could guess their fakeness in a glance. Now we can find premium quality hairpieces made from real human hair and some of them have virgin hair. Wholesale hair vendors buy virgin human hair from different countries. If you choose the right length and hair texture according to your feature then your wig will help to improve your overall personality. So here is your chance to bring a nice change to your look and flaunt your locks with natural lace front wig.
Lace front wigs have a sheer lace attached to the crown of the wig and blend easily with your scalp skin color and merge with natural hairline. Lace front wig with baby hair gives a more real impression and you can easily fix them with styling gel. I like lace front wigs because they are breathable and allow the actual scalp to take a break from any damage or chemical treatment. Lace front wigs have realistic-looking hairline arrangements so you can try any hairstyle with side parting, braids, or any updo style. It’s time to achieve your dream hairstyle through a lace front wig with full confidence.
Either you can put on a lace front wig with glue or without using glue. But I prefer the method of wearing a wig without using glue. Because this technique gives results without damaging the real hairline and scalp. You can practice this technique at home easily and can shake your wig without slipping from your head. You deserve to look at your best at any age with some chic and fashionable wigs easily available in different hair textures, colors, and lengths.
Easy Steps to Follow To Put On Lace Front Wig without Glue
- Wash your forehead with a cleanser to remove any excess oil.
- Then tie up your hair into a cornrows braid and put on a hair cap to cover all your hair from baby hair to the nape area. This cap will help to smooth the surface.
- Now hold the lace front wig and place it over the actual hairline and adjust the fitting by loosening or tightening the headband.
- When you are satisfied with the placement and fitting of the wig then trim the extra lace with scissors.
- For beginners, it is more convenient to selected plucked lace front wig. Then bleach the knots to match your actual hairline. This step only part of first-time use then you will skip this step.
- Now create some baby hair by cutting the front hairline strands and fix them with mousse or gel and tie a scarf for few minutes and let the baby hair in place.
- Detangle the hair and style them as you wish.