Do you love straight hair but cannot afford permanent hair rebounding? This idea is not appealing because it is expensive, cannot be undone, and damage the hair. Then get a 2-in-1 budget-friendly and multi-styling hair flat iron that you can use as a straightener or curler. Looking for a damage-free hairstyling tool is easy if you know about your hair texture. I have coarse thick wavy hair so I use titanium flat iron while my sister has fine thin hair so she uses ceramic hair flat iron to smooth out frizz or curl them with the same hair straightener. Because her fine hair becomes brittle and lifeless if she happened to use titanium flat iron. So she prefers to use ceramic hair flat iron to keep her hair damage-free yet chic despite using the straightener as her routine.
How does Ceramic hair flat iron work for healthy-looking hair?
Ceramic hair flat iron takes some time to achieve a certain temperature. And they work inside out on the hair shaft and keep hair from frying or feeling brittle. Ceramic hair flat iron distribute the heat evenly throughout the plate and give finesse to hair without creasing. Moreover, ceramic hair flat iron is considered a safer option for damaged or chemically treated hair. Because most hair treatments make hair more prone to damage. So ceramic flat iron lower the potential damage.
How to set the temperature on your flat irons:
- For Fine, chemically treated or damaged hair: 300° or less
- Healthy wavy hair with a medium texture: 300-380°
- Coarse, curly, or thick hair: 350-400°
- Don’t exceed the temperature above 450° for any hair type.
Using hot hair styling tools on daily basis yet keeping the hair healthy is tricky. No matter what if you are a teenage college girl or a mature office-going professional lady, hair styling requires special attention. Sometimes you want silky straight hair for the office and other times you feel like having your hair with loose curls or beach waves. All this styling can cause serious damage to the hair shaft if you choose the wrong hair styling tools. A reliable hair curling iron company knows best how to provide different style settings for the different textures of hair.
What to look for in a hair flat iron
- For color-treated and fine hair ceramic hair flat iron are ideal.
- A flat iron with titanium plates yields the best results for curly hair.
- Flat iron must have adjustable temperature settings to avoid burnt hair due to overheating.
- Choose wide plated flat iron for long hair as small plates are more appropriate to straighten the bangs or to style very small hair.
- A flat iron with tourmaline coating on plates emits negative and smooths out frizz more effectively.
- Rab Deem was born in South Korea and raised in Canada, except for the time when she moved back to Korea and attended high school there. She studied History and Literature at the University of Toronto. After her studies, she joined several saloons and attended many seminars about skin-related issues. She researched chemicals and serums used in beauty products. She began writing her debut article after obsessing over books about the Korean Skincare routines. When she’s not writing, she can be found wandering through nature or journaling at a coffee shop. She currently lives in New York with her husband.
- Beauty2023.05.22Enhancing Your Glamour: The Magic of a Mirror Makeup Vanity
- Beauty2023.05.22The Beautiful Illusion: The Pros and Cons of Eyelash Extensions: Is It Worth It?
- Beauty2023.03.02Eyebrow Microblading: The Ultimate Solution for Perfect Brows
- Beauty2023.03.01Golden Beauty: Unlocking the Benefits of Turmeric for Skin