Are you a new parent worrying about your baby’s wellness? Do you wish there is someone to always keep an extra eye on your baby? Knowing each and every parent’s concern, Amaryllo, the worldwide leader in advanced biometric cameras has designed its third generation baby monitor iBabi Smart tailored to parents’ needs.
The award-winning baby monitor combines machine learning algorithms and advanced smart technology to provide in-depth insight and actionable intelligence on a baby’s safety and development. Daily reports of the baby’s behaviors would be shown in the app so parents can keep track of their baby’s conditions throughout the day. Furthermore, there would be unlimited continuous video recordings for an entire year so moments will never be missed!
Parents can review the sweet captured recordings over and over again, and see their baby’s monthly milestones, from the first babbling to the first roll-over to start walking. It’s always exciting to see the tiny person getting a little bit bigger every single day! The unlimited video recordings definitely turn into a memory warehouse, a place for parents to savor all the sweet memories of their babies.
The thoughtfully designed baby monitor also offers a long list of features including patented 360° auto-tracking technology, 256-bit military end-to-end encryption, 1080p Full HD, remote video access, night vision, and two-way communication. iBabi Smart’s hack-proof technology provides the best protection on the market, so no one except you would be able to access the monitors.
Last but not least, iBabi Smart aims to assist worrying parents with the peace of mind when leaving their baby in the crib, by keeping them in the loop with the real-time baby crying and baby voice detection. Parents will be able to manage house chores without the concern of leaving their baby alone because helpful alerts would notify them when their baby is trying to communicate with them, either they are cooing, babbling, or crying.
Being first-time parents is hard. But taking care of your little one would be much easier if parents have a helpful assistant like iBabi Smart around. You will never miss a precious moment with your baby and know whenever your baby needs you.
For more information: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-smartest-baby-monitor-every-parent-must-own#/
- She has been analyst, beauty expert, mom of 2, cook, teacher, content writer, and a reviewer with a passion to have a smart home with her husband. She often tests new things and gadgets that come into the market with the help of her team to review items. When she’s not at her computer, you can find her at her kitchen, busy with 2 kids, or maybe on Pinterest @xadiacashif where she likes to share about her lifestyle and work. Alternatively, try her email at email@example.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite and latest gizmos.
- Parenting TipsNovember 26, 2023Importance of art and craft in child development
- Parenting TipsNovember 12, 2023Nurturing Mothers: The Rising Issue of Postpartum Depression and the Vital Role of Self-Care.
- FashionOctober 16, 2023Animal Print Leggings Fashion
- Parenting TipsOctober 16, 2023Babydekentje met naam: een uniek en liefdevol geschenk